If you are working in a city other than your hometown and you crave for home-cooked food once you dash and dart to your home, then cooking can only be your best friend and would bid farewell to all your stress.
So, expose yourself to the modern best induction cooktops that have been designed to solve all your purpose for which you have been avoiding those old-fashioned gas-burners.
But while purchasing an induction cook-top in India, it is important to follow some guidelines and researching as to what’s in your requirement and what dimensions a product covers. There are enormous types of cook-tops up for grabs in the market which can be quite daunting.
We shall provide you with a comprehensive guide to buy the best induction cook-tops and its availability in the market as well as on e-commerce websites. We would take you on a tour as for how an electric induction cook-top works, reasons to purchase induction cooktops for your home, types of induction cooktop, induction cooktop buyers guide followed by top 13 recommendations while buying a cook-top. Read to explore the entire arena of induction cook-tops.
Best Induction Cooktop List
1. Philips Viva Collection HD4938/01 2100-Watt Induction Cooktop
Indulge yourself in delightful, stress-free cooking with the Philips Viva Collection HD4938/01 2100-Watt Induction Cooktop with Sensor Touch. It works on the principle of electromagnetic induction which would make your old gas stoves take your leave for good, without tampering with the taste of your food.
With smart and efficient heating, it preserves all the minerals of food and provides you with a highly enriched diet. Philips Viva Collection HD4938/01 2100-Watt Induction Cooktop with Sensor Touch is recommended for all purposes. This induction cook-top is a replacement of LPG gas ovens.
- This induction cook-top is designed to make your cooking easy with 10 presets of Indian cuisines.
- It comes in with three hours of time setting to help you in gathering an all-new experience of cooking.
- It features the 24 hours preset timer function for delayed cooking.
- It offers a range of sensor touch keys for your ease of comfort.
- The power ranges up to 2100 Watts for a faster cooking process so you can spend more time with your loved ones. The cook-top operates best on a voltage range of 220-240 V. It has a cord of length 1.2 m.
- It comprises of a glass panel which is of high quality for a premium finish.
- It offers an auto-off program feature that ensures cooking safely and efficiently.
- This induction cook-top will give you a sweat-proof experience as it cooks without any flame.
- It comes in with a one year warranty.
- The auto-off program cooks your food safely.
- It has 10 preset menus for Indian dishes.
- It is an intelligent and efficient product.
- It provides you with quick service.
- It is highly durable.
- Only induction based cookware can be used with it.
- You might encounter errors in very rare cases.
- The product is quite costly as compared to the other products in this segment of cook-tops.
2. Bajaj Majesty ICX 7 1900-Watt Induction Cooktop
Another Indian brand that maintained its position in the top 10 list of induction cook-tops is Bajaj. Bajaj has been an eminent pioneer from selling two-wheelers to kitchen appliances, the latter being their forte.
Here, we’ll talk about the recently launched, promising cook-top which was quick to grasp people’s attention due to its great performance coming at a decent price, the Bajaj Majesty ICX 7 1900-Watt Induction cook-top.
The sleek and stylish design would fold into your kitchen decor without making any changes. It was designed to match your fervor of cooking and your love for food in a smart and efficient manner.
- Offers 8 preset menu options or cooking modes that would be in line with your wishes of different cuisines every day.
- You can set your cooking time and temperature with the digital display timer and variable temperature selection option.
- It has the auto shut off utility which means that the induction cook-top gets switched off automatically if no vessel is detected for one minute. This feature ensures safety and prevents any unfavorable conditions.
- This induction cook-top is energy efficient as it consumes only 1900 Watts of power, and its working voltage ranges from 130V to 260V AC.
- It is highly efficient and gets heated quickly so your food gets prepared in no time.
- Along with the decent price, it comes in with 1-year warranty which is a cherry on top.
- It uses an insulator-gate bipolar transistor of 25A which combines high efficiency and fast switching.
- This induction cook-top offers tactile switches which are reliable and long-lasting.
- This induction cook-top is compatible with many cookware that is flat and ferromagnetic in nature like Stainless Steel Pots, Stainless Steel Rice Cookers, Cast Iron Frying Pots, Oil Boiling Pots, Stainless Steel Water Jugs, and Grilling Iron Plates.
- It has an automatic keep warm feature, delay timer, and a power switch that tells you about the power consumed while cooking.
- The automatic keep warm feature makes it highly exceptional.
- It has the auto shut down feature.
- It has 8 different preset menus for cooking different kinds of cuisines.
- It does not have a touch panel.
3. Pigeon Rapido Slim 2100-Watt Induction Cooktop
Say goodbye to your long LPG gas and electricity bills, and enjoy hassle-free cooking with Pigeon Rapido Slim 2100-Watt Induction Cook-top.
This induction cook-top will put an end to the inconvenience of buying an LPG cylinder, managing those long pipes and checking the leakage of gas in your kitchen. The light-weight, slim and sleek design will make it easy to carry.
This induction cook-top is packed with great performance and durability at an affordable price. The feather touch, wide surface, pause function, automatic shut off are worth your consideration.
- This induction cook-top works on the principle of an electromagnetic field by making the cookware its original generator of the cooking heat instead of generating heat and transferring it to the cooking vessel. This feature makes it different from all the other cook-tops.
- Unmatched Portability, The powerful, simple yet sturdy design makes it highly portable. This feature allows you to carry your cook-top anywhere you want even outside if you enjoy outdoor cooking.
- 8 Indian Pre-Set menus, This induction cook-top comes with 8 Indian preset menu options that enable you to cook dishes as per your preference. Just manually select your preferred option of a dish and you are good to go.
- Easy to Clean, The smooth brushed metal finish makes cleaning easy and convenient. Just take a damp cloth or a sponge to wipe the surface and get rid of all the food and oil spilled on it.
- Sheer Power, This induction cook-top consumes only 2100 Watts of power and operates on 220-240V, so you can prepare an array of dishes without worrying about your electricity bills.
- Time and Temperature Setting, This cook-top is equipped with a timer setting which lets you make use of the time required to cook for other chores. As soon as your food gets prepared, this induction cook-top gets switched off immediately to avoid spurting and over-cooking of food which retains all the nutrients of your food.
- Compatible Utensils, This induction cook-top works with all the stainless-steel utensils so you don’t have to go through the trouble of buying induction-compatible vessels.
- It offers a wide surface to cook so you can conveniently cook your food.
- It is super light in weight and easy to use.
- It has a unique pause function so you can attend other things as well.
It is not compatible with aluminum pans.
4. Philips Viva Collection HD4928-01 2100-Watt Induction Cooktop
It is an undeniable fact that Philips offers a wide range of cook-tops which makes the decision-making process difficult as it has an enormous number of options.
Philips has been an age-old brand that has never compromised with its quality and has always brought consumers a hassle-free experience.
A recently launched product by Philips is the Philips Viva Collection HD4928-01 2100-Watt Induction Cooktop, which works on the latest technology of electromagnetic induction.
It works on high heating efficiency and cooks your food in just a twinkle of your eyes.
- The main body is made up of a microcrystal plate that ensures faster cooking and retains the nutrients and minerals of your food without overcooking it.
- It is programmed for Indian cooking; therefore, you can select from the 6 inbuilt preset menus and cook distinct dishes as per your mood.
- It comes in with variable temperature settings which could be variated as and when required.
- This induction cook-top offers a time setting from 0 to 3 hours so you can easily get the distinct flavors in one dish and save your food from overheating.
- The heat generated by this cook-top is flame-less which makes it environment-friendly and reduces loss of energy in the form of heat.
- It is equipped with automatic shut-off utility to prevent food from overcooking.
- It has a touch start button to make your cooking easy, stress-free and convenient.
- This induction cooktop comes with a one year warranty on the product.
- You can upswing the temperature to ensure faster cooking as it has a power rating of 2100W.
- The flat and smooth surface allows you to clean it without a hitch. It is light-weighted so you can effortlessly remove the induction and clean your counter-top as well.
- It provides you with a cool-to-touch surface to ensure your safety when the cooktop is hot and in use.
- It operates on a voltage of 220-240 V with a frequency of 50 Hz, and the cord length is 1.2 m.
- This induction cook-top is compatible with cookware made from a ferromagnetic substance such as cast iron or stainless steel. However, copper, glass, non-magnetic stainless steels, and aluminum vessels can be placed on a ferromagnetic interface disk which functions as a conventional hotplate.
- It cooks your food safely with an auto-off program.
- It has a stress-free touch start button which makes it easy to use.
- It is programmed for Indian cuisines.
- The timer and pause buttons prove to be great help in the cooking process.
- The exhaust fan can make a considerable amount of noise while cooking.
- This induction cook-top needs a pressure cooker and a pan for more options of Indian cooking.
5. Philips HD4929 2100-Watt Induction Cooker
Another cook-top that is heating up in the Indian market is Philips HD4929 2100-Watt Induction Cooker. The wide variety of induction cook-tops offered by Philips has amazing features and great performance.
Its design is as thin as a reed yet sturdy that will make your cooking 100 times easier, convenient, and faster. This works on the electromagnetic induction which ensures faster cooking and provides high heating efficiency. This induction cook-top comes up with features like auto shut-off feature, 0-3 hours’ timer setting, ease of cleaning, preset menus for Indian cooking, solid micro-crystal plate, push buttons etc.
Bid farewell to your long gas and electricity bills as this cook-top would help you to save greatly. Expose yourself to the plethora of flame-less cooking with this induction cook-top at your fingertips.
- This induction cook-top would capture all the nutrients into the food unlike cooking on gas stoves where all the nutrients are lost.
- This induction cook-top can be cleaned effortlessly as the main body is made of the micro-crystal plate. The micro-crystal prevents the food from getting charred or baked in case there is any spillage of food from the cookware.
- Extra Safe Automatic Off Function – The Cool to touch ceramic surface helps in safe and comfortable cooking.
- It comes Preset menus that are customized for diverse Indian dishes.
- It has the auto-shutoff feature that automatically switches off the cook-top once the dish is prepared.
- It provides you with a timer feature so you can set your cooking time from 0 to 3 hours. It can be used to automate a lot of cooking.
- The manufacturer offers you a year’s warranty at an affordable price.
- The power ranges up to 2100 Watts, operates on a voltage of 220-240 V, with a cord length of 1.2 m, and a frequency of 50 Hz.
- This induction cook-top has a high heating capability which prepares your food in a jiffy.
- Multipoint A2DP, HFP & HSP,
- This induction cook-top is programmed for Indian cooking.
- It comes in handy with an automatic shut-down feature.
- You can set your cooking time from 0 to 3 hours.
- The product is not effective for cooking chapattis.
- The product is quite expensive for the features it offers.
- The exhaust fan makes a considerable amount of noise.
- It is compatible with only cookware having a flat bottom made of iron or magnet stainless steel with a bottom diameter of 12-20 centimeters.
Induction cook-tops are heating up in the Indian market today and the buzz seems perennial. This new technology hits the market like wild-fire. Surprisingly, these devices are highly efficient energy savers.
Induction Cooktops are the safest cooking technologies that have boomed up in the market till now. It may be quite unnerving while buying an induction cook-top as the market is inundated with numerous options.
With the above list, you will get an idea of which cook-tops are soaring up in the market to avoid being misguided at a retail outlet. Instead of settling on your already used brands try on exploring the new brands that the market has to offer. and you don’t need to go anywhere to buy induction you just need to click on the button and you can buy this.
You need to break your cocoon of cliché ideas and look for a brand that meets almost all your requirements without compromising on your comfort. Analyze well through the product before you lay your hands on it.