What is a juicer?
Instead of eating your fruits or vegetable whole, you can have them freshly squeezed, so you do not lose any of their nourishing ingredients inside of them. This is why you need a juicer to squeeze the juice from the fruit and vegetable pulp. The job of a juicer, therefore, is primarily to extract juice from the fruits and vegetables so that you will get to enjoy the mouthwatering juice 100% whole without having to deal with the pulp manually. We will now examine how to do juicers work and the different types of juicers you can get.
A juicer or juice extractor is a machine that is used to extract juice from fruits and vegetables and the process through which juices are extracted is known as juicing. In this process, the machine crushes grinds and squeezes out the juice from the fruits and vegetables. There are different types of juice makers that are used for various purposes.
How Do Juicers Work?
The apparatus you use to squeeze the juice from your fruits and vegetables is quite a remarkable piece of equipment. Although it does an excellent job of giving you fresh squeezed healthy juices regularly, you might be having a hard time understanding how do juicers work in general? If understanding how juicers work is what you want to know, then this post is for you, so read on and learn how juicers work.
Difference Between Cold Press Juicer And Centrifugal juicer
Cold press Juicer is also known as a Masticating juicer and it works much slower than the centrifugal juicers and it spends more time in extracting powerful enzymes, vitamins, fiber, and trace minerals from fruits and vegetables. This allows you to get 100% of the juice which is very nutritious. The speed of this machine is around 80 to 100 RPM which is enough to correctly extract juices from fruits and vegetables
Advantages of Cold press juicer
· As the process of the cold press juicer is slower, it is useful for producing healthier drinks
· Also, this slow extraction method does not allow the juice to pick up the heat, and this is the reason why all the minerals, enzymes and important nutrition are contained in the juice which provides you with a nutritious juice
· Another added benefit is that when you use this type of juicer, the blades rotate slowly and because of which the juicer also tends to last longer
Centrifugal Juice Extractors
This is the traditional and most common type of juicer which utilizes a metal blade that spins against a filter that separates the juice from the fruits or vegetables through a centrifugal force. This juicer consists of different containers in order to hold the juice on one side and the pulp on the other. One of the problems of this juice extractor is that because of its fast-spinning metal blade; there is heat generation and because of which the enzymes of the fruits and vegetables get destroyed. The nutrients also get oxidized because of the heat and thus it becomes less nutritious than the cold-press juicer
Advantages of Centrifugal Juice extractors
· The first advantage is that it has a fast-rotating blade that makes it possible to complete the juicing process in an appropriate and fast way
· As it is a fast process, you will also save time, and so it is useful for those people who are always in a rush and have no time for a slow juicer
· Also, the cleaning process of this juicer is easier, and you can easily disassemble them and then clean it properly. After cleaning, you can also easily put the parts back together without any difficulty
Therefore, knowing the right and wrong ways of how the juicers work will add benefits to your juice making process. These were, however, the two types of juice makers, and based on your lifestyle and needs; you can choose the type of juice maker you need. However, you can visit the stores which sell the juice makers and then select the best slow juicer i.e. cold presser or the centrifugal juicer.
I hope this article will make some sense to the once who read this about two different juicers machine. if you have any queries you can mention it in the comment section.