In the winter season, It is extremely challenging in taking those morning showers with the cold water. Also, we feel sluggish to take a bath when the water is cold. Just install a Geyser or a water heater in your home and enjoy your bath.
Things you should consider when buying a Geyser
- An ideal Geyser or water heater should provide us Hot water within a few minutes. At the same time, it should be very safe and not consume much electricity.
- The size of the family proposing to use the geyser is important.
- Contrary to what people think, the wattage of the water heater does not have any role to play in the consumption of electricity. There are other factors involved too. We shall discuss these factors before you decide on your best water heater.
Here are the Best 7 Geyser Water Heater
1. AO Smith HSE-VAS-X-025 Storage 25-Litre Vertical Water Heater
The X-025 features a Blue Diamond coated glass lined inner tank that prevents corrosion while remaining durable. It ensures that there is a minimum dissipation of heat, as well. The outer body of the container is made of metal.
The heating element of a water heater is a critical part of the appliance. This heater comes with a glass-coated heating element that prevents scale formation, thereby extending the life of the component.
On the safety front, this geyser is one of the best in the business because it provides double protection with a thermal cut-out feature and the presence of a multi-function safety valve.
Advanced PUF technology ensures that this geyser saves power, whereby it has gained the BEE 5-Star rating. Hence, it is an environmentally friendly device.
- Capacity – 25L
- Blue Diamond Glass Lined Inner Tank
- Glass Coated Heating Element
- Double Protection
- BEE 5-Star Rating
2. Bajaj New Shakti GL 25-Litre Vertical Storage Heater
As this geyser can withstand pressure up to 8 bars, it is an ideal one for people residing in high rise apartments. This water heater is a compact appliance but does not compromise on its storage capacity of 25 litres.
The glass-lined coated inner tank is corrosion-free while the plastic body makes it a light appliance. This geyser comes with PUF insulation to ensure that the water remains hot for a sufficiently long period.
From the safety angle, this appliance is a good one as it comes with multiple safety systems such as protection against overheating, dry heating, and even excess pressure. The cables are also fire-retardant.
- Glass-lined inner tank
- Multiple safety systems
- Highly efficient Incoloy heating element
- Power-saving features
3. AO Smith HSE-SES-15 15L 2000-Watt Vertical Water Heater
This geyser features a Blue diamond glass-lined inner tank to prevent corrosion. Setting the temperatures is convenient because of the digital panel.
The remote control unit allows the user to set a temperature range from 25 to 75 degrees C.
The glass coated heating element prevents the build-up of scales and sediments. Hence, it works perfectly well in places having hard water.
The safety valve helps to release air pressure and discharge water to prevent unnecessary accidents. This water heater can manage pressure up to 8 bars. Hence, it is perfect for use in high rise apartments.
- Blue diamond glass-lined tank
- Capable of handling 8-bars pressure
- Compatible with hard water
- Energy-saving features
4. Bajaj New Shakti GL 15 Litre Vertical Storage Water Heater
Safety and performance are two areas that Bajaj water heaters excel in. This 15L geyser can handle water pressure up to 8 bars, enough for people living in high rise apartments.
The glass-lined inner coating on the water tank provides protection from corrosion. The Incoloy water heating element prevents the formation of scales and deposits of sediments.
This geyser features high-quality safety elements like 4-in-1 multifunctional safety valve to release pressure and water.
- Glass-line coated inner tank
- Efficient and long-lasting Incoloy heating element
- Excellent safety systems
- Capable of handling high pressure
5. Crompton Amica ASWH-2015 15L Storage Water Heater
This Crompton product is a 5-star rated appliance capable of conserving energy while delivering high-quality performance. This geyser adopts Nano Poly Bond Technology to ensure superior performance and long life.
The Heavy Duty Magnesium anode has a stainless steel core designed to protect the inner tank from corrosion.
This heater comes equipped with a powerful heating element made of polymer and copper to offer excellent performance and be free from corrosion, as well.
The single weld tank minimizes chances of leakage. This tank comes with a safety valve to handle high pressure and overheating.
- Copper heating element
- Polymer coated tank to prevent corrosion
- Magnesium anode
- Handle high pressure
- Excellent safety features
6. AO Smith HSE-SAS-010 10L 2000W Vertical Water Heater
AO Smith has some excellent geyser models in the 10L, 15L, and 25L capacity. Each of these geyser models comes with unique features like Blue diamond glass-lined interior tank to prevent corrosion.
This water heater works on advanced technology, whereby it is compatible with hard water, as well. The technology ensures that there is no formation of scales or sediments on the heating element and the sides of the tank.
Controlling the temperature of the water is convenient, as it comes with user-friendly control features. This energy-efficient water heater can handle water pressure up to 8 bars comfortably. It is an ideal water heater for Indian conditions as it van handle hard water efficiently.
- Blue diamond glass lined interiors
- Protection against hard water
- Capable of handling water pressure up to 8 bars
- Ideal temperature range
- Energy efficient
7. Bajaj Flora 3-Litre Instant Water Heater
Bajaj Flora 3L water heaters are the best for getting instant hot water. It is the ideal geyser to connect to the shower. Besides the excellent performance of the geyser, it is an attractive appliance to adorn your bathroom ambience.
The thermoplastic body ensures there is no formation of rust and thereby, makes the appliance corrosion-free.
This water heater comes with a high-quality heating element to deliver instant hot water. It is capable of handling water pressure up to 8 bars. Therefore, it is suited well for Indian conditions.
- Capable of handling water pressure up to 8 bars
- Thermoplastic outer body for long-lasting performance
- Good safety features
- Easy to operate
Last Few Words
If your water source contains more salts (Hard Water), you have to buy a Geyser that comes with a corrosion-resistant tank. You can also install a water softener that converts the Hard water into the soft water, so there will be no damage to the heating element.
The ideal temperature for bathing is about two degrees more than the normal Human body temperature which is 37 degrees Celsius.
If you have any queries regarding the selection of Best Geyser Water Heater, Post them in the comments section below, and I’ll answer them.