Room Heaters offer a very convenient method to heat rooms or provide instant heat in indoor/outdoor areas. It comes in many shapes and sizes. If you are looking for room heater online at best prices, Bajaj Electricals offers a wide range of options. There are other types also available in markets like Oil Room Heater & Blower Heater.
Also, you will get various types of units in the market, so it’s important to research which is best for your needs and the size of your space. When buying a space heater, look for a safety certification as well from an organization such as Underwriters Laboratories or Intertek’s ETL Mark.
So, If you are looking for room heater price in India at the best, you should buy here online at shop.bajajelectricals.
Moreover, here are 10 things that you should know about Room Heaters;
1. There are two types of room heaters; Radiant & Convection.
- Radiant type of room heaters is one of the common. Which are updated with the temperature Control shut-off devices, that helps to make it a safe choice?
- Convection heaters designed in that way, which can warm your entire room. These types of heaters are efficient sources of heat and very quick.
2. Room heater Covered by form, the area & specific designs.
3. Never use the extension board or a power strip to plug the space heaters. You should plug it directly into an outlet.
4. As we use room heaters for a few months during the whole year. So, you should inspect it regularly, just to make sure that your cord isn’t damaged & not getting hot when you touch in operation.
5. The most important thing to remember before buying is Safety. Always buy those ones which are equipped with the safety devices, such as protective grills, it covers everything such as heating oils, automatic thermostats, and sensors that will shut down the unit when overheats.
Unplug it when Room heaters are not in use.
6. When we are going to use the room heaters in the room, it needs space. So be careful always, never put any cloth or curtains or beds around the room heater
7. Avoid trips and falls, for that you should not leave a room heater in high traffic areas because they are a tripping hazard.
8. Look at watts; It is important to factor to determine how much heat a room heater will produce. It ranges from 400 to 1,500 watts.
9. Room Heaters should be used as a short-term fix as opposed to a long-term solution.
10. Do not buy a used heater as you don’t know the history of the product or at what condition it was stored in or whether it was ever repaired/dropped.
Now Winters coming, and if you’re shopping for a room heater online to warm indoor/outdoor or large spaces in the winter season, a convection room heater’s probably the best for you. If you are looking to keep your personal space/small room warm then try a radiant heater.
Hopefully, all the above information would be helpful for you and it will be easy for you to choose a room heater to best meet your needs.
Also, read the articles for Water Heater